[published: 04/26/2017] in Exercise
[published: 04/03/2017] in Health Tips
- Canned, wild Alaskan salmon. Using canned, wild Alaskan salmon along with leftover rice and vegetables makes this a quick meal.
- Granola and yogurt. Opt for full-fat plain Greek yogurt, fruit and walnuts.
- Eggs. Keep some hardboiled eggs (choose free-range, omega-3 fortified eggs) on hand...
[published: 03/31/2017] in Food
Look for organic varieties of these three greens at your local grocer or natural foods store:
- Kale. Try it sautéed in a bit of extra virgin olive oil with garlic.
- Collards. With a taste similar to that of kale and cabbage, this traditional vegetable from the South makes a wonderful side...
[published: 06/30/2016] in Recipes
Green Bean Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
8 ounces uncooked gemelli pasta
1 cup fresh thin green beans cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces
1/2 cup chopped shelled pistachios
2 Tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, divided
2 Tablespoons grated lemon rind, divided
1 Tablespoon minced shallots
[published: 06/30/2016] in Health and Beauty
Facials not only pamper your skin, they completely relax your mind and body as well. But how many of us can afford going to the spa on a regular basis? Read Article